Tenancy set up fee
£195 for one applicant, 2 applicants £295 for both tenants (No Vat)
£50 + for each Additional tenant
£50 for each Guarantor if required
This fee is for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Making payment of the move in monies
- Registering the deposit with the TDS and issuing a certificate of registration, where applicable
Application fee of £195 one applicant and two applicants £295 (No VAT) per property is payable upon completion of the application form, this will hold the property in reserve until such time as successful references are received and we are in a position to offer you a tenancy. This fee covers the administration cost plus the referencing fee of one applicant.
An additional charge of £50.00 (no VAT) for any additional applicant or guarantor.
A property cannot be held in reserve until all relevant monies have been paid. The application fee is non-refundable if the tenancy does not go ahead due to unsuccessful references or you withdraw from the application. In the event that the property is withdrawn or the Landlord does not wish to proceed you will receive a full refund of all application fees paid.